DFA Presents 1st 2006 Candidate Forum
7:00 PM, Wednesday, February 1, 2006
Pittsfield Township Hall
6201 West Michigan Avenue, Ann Arbor 48108
Lynn Rivers will moderate.
Networking, socializing, refreshments, raffle and more!
Democratic candidates have been invited to sit on the panel to answer
questions written in advance by DFA and additional questions gathered from
Confirmed panelists include: State Senator Liz Brater; challengers for the
7th US Congressional District: Daryl Campbell, Chuck Ream and Fred Strack;
candidate for the 17th State Senate seat, Bob Schockman; candidates for the
53rd House seat: Leigh Greden and Rebekah Warren; and Terry Spryszak,
Congressman Dingell's District Director (17th US Congressional District).
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
- 1: Updating my Website at Netmouse.com
- 2: Those percentiles
- 3: The National Museum of African American History and Culture
- 4: Showered with love and understanding
- 5: Testing - moving to Dreamwidth
- 6: (no subject)
- 7: Painting Goodness
- 8: A song for a sunny day!
- 9: Head feels like it's in blankets, even when I walk around.
Page generated May. 27th, 2017 01:51 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios