Huzzah. Last night my 5-y-o announced she wanted to wear her Rey costume to free dress Friday today, so I stayed up late making a velcro extension for the bottom of the two built-in "belts", because the bottom belt was clearly sized for girls whose hips are if anything more narrow than their waist. The extender kind of looks like a hot mess, stitching wise, to put the velcro on, but it is DONE!
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
- 1: Updating my Website at Netmouse.com
- 2: Those percentiles
- 3: The National Museum of African American History and Culture
- 4: Showered with love and understanding
- 5: Testing - moving to Dreamwidth
- 6: (no subject)
- 7: Painting Goodness
- 8: A song for a sunny day!
- 9: Head feels like it's in blankets, even when I walk around.
Page generated May. 27th, 2017 01:51 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios